If you book us to look at more than one appliance at the same location during the same visit, we will not charge a second service call when we have been made aware of the appliance at time of booking. By being aware of an additional appliance repair before we attend we have the opportunity to load parts or tools we may require for the repair.
There may be additional labour charges when a repair is too complex to repair onsite and the appliance needs to be taken to our workshop. This occurs in a minority of cases.
Common reasons for a workshop repair:
- the repair is major and requires full workshop facilities
- an intermittent fault will not present itself when we are onsite (if we remove the appliance to our workshop we can run the appliance until the fault occurs)
- in rare cases where a long delay is expected for parts, we may be able to offer you the option of a loan machine and keep your appliance in our workshop
Wasted Visits / Restocking Fees
We reserve the right to charge an additional fee under the following circumstances:
- there is no one onsite at the time of an arranged visit
- we are given incorrect information regarding the appliance make or model where it causes us cost or delay
- we are given an incorrect description of a fault or fault code where it causes us cost or delay
- a repair is cancelled and a parts supplier charges a restocking fee for special order parts